Under My Thumb for The Last Time

> "The Last Time" isn't so bad though; it seems
> better suited to The Who.

Bill:

That's funny; I've always felt they did Under My Thumb better than TLT,
which fails IMHO because it's so "perfect" and doesn't have the "loose"
lead guitar background the Stones version has.
Just goes to show that even among Who fans there are significant
differences. I'll bet FACE DANCES is someone's favorite album!
One thing about the Stones: even if they weren't, they always had the
ability to sound lazy. Espcially Jagger. It's a definite trait.

--

   "I dream of Jesus with the light brown hair..."
                       Howard Stern as Kathy Lee Gifford

                      Cheers                ML