Re: Roger on Conan

Conan's apparently a big Who fan.  He seemed really pleased to get Pete
on the show a while back, too.  There was some discussion on another
list about Conan's poor interviewing skills, and how he tends to just
rehash the old myths.  It's a shame--he did bump one of his guests to
have more time, but he actually got little real information out of it.
(He got nothing from Pete but a comedy performance, as I recall.)  Roger
volunteered the only actual information to come out in this one (right
out of nowhere)--how he felt about singing on Broadway.

keets