Re: 2 shocking things

Rene Bos wrote:

> bad shocking: Roger Daltrey's health !!!
> please somebody on this list -which I only joined recently so you might all
> know the sad news- please tell me it's not true and tell me Roger is
> fine!!!!!!!!! The guy who posted it said "he'd heard it from a reliable
> source, but confirmed it was just a rumour which might not be true after
> all".

	Hello Rene:

	Other than your above announcement, I have never heard this news about
Roger yet, and until you can be a bit more specific, it could'nt be that
bad in regards to Roger.
	Any Who fan here probably knows that Roger Daltrey is going to live to
be 130!  He was always by FAR more health conscious than any other Who
member during the '70s and  from his appearance during his appearances
since then he's always been in top form physically as well as musically.

							Joseph