Roger on Conan

Just finished watching the RogerD interview on Conan.  I wish he could
have sung a song.  I wish Keith Moon was still alive.  I wish I could
have seen Conan introduce "The Who" on his show, instead of just one
of their members. I know that this may seem like an overused topic on
this list but I'll whine about it anyway; its a shame that these guys
don't play more music together. Roger looked great, and points for
Conan for introducing him as a member of the "greatest live rock band,
the Who."

                                                         Leej

==
V. Lee Jones
P.O. Box 955 University Station
Lexington, KY 40506
(606) 323-2847  pager(502) 390-1889  car(502) 552-9401

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
                                                      - Abraham Lincoln