Biting the Bullet

My earliest Who awareness came when siging along to Pinball Wizard with my old brother and I kept singsing "Sure play a mean guitar"  My brother chastised me and that was that for a while.  Then when I was about 14, (I just turned 19)for some reason, I bought Who's Next through a music service.  I remember listening to it everyday about 3 times a day.  My dad, a who fan but not lover, kept complimenting me on finally buying a good album but told me to stop playing it so damn much. I didnt listen.  I continued to play it.  One day when a friend was over, he told me, contrary to my belief, that Who's Next was not a greatest hits album.  That blew me away.  I figured if a single album is this good, then my God, what are the rest like.  Over the next few years, I found out by buying every album.  And much to my pleasure it was all capped off by the announcement of the Quad shows.  Long live The Who

---
Be kind, be real, or get out of my face
                              -- Pete Townshend

Better to travel in your mind than throughout the world
                              -- Henry David Thoreau

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com