Re: Who likes who ?

Rick wrote:

>I have to agree with you that all of the aforementioned artists are quite
>passionate in their work. I find Nick Cave, especially, to be a grossly
>underrated talent. It's too bad that more people aren't aware of him.
quite interesting to see you picked the one artist who nowadays is kinda
rated well by a wider audience, relatively speaking, as opposed to the
others I mentioned.
He also is the only artist from my faves-list who has covered a Who-song!!!!

(in fact even very few Nick Cave fans are aware of this, but Nick covered
"My Generation" at the time his band wasn't the "Bad Seeds", but "The Boys
Next Door"; a pretty dawn good version too!! only available on bootleg).

cheers again, Rene