No Subject

As most of you list 10, whereas only mentioned 5 other faves I feel I can
add that besides The Who and

Peter Hammill, Nick Cave, Nick Drake, Siouxsie, Scott Walker, Jacques Brel

I like

Martha&Muffins, David Bowie, Tom Waits, Kate Bush, Leonard Cohen, Gavin
Friday, Godley&Creme, 16 HP, PJ Harvey, King Crimson, Yes, Portishead, The
Verve, Tori Amos, John Cale, Japan, Pete Townshend solo...

oops, way too many already :-)

sorry for being such  a Hammill/Cave missionary (but I'm a Who missionary on
those other lists, so forgive me, and hey, try them out!!)

cheers, Rene