Re: WhoGirls, Who likes Who

A time for a little catch up...

1.  Last week someone asked where I got the Pete quote on Ray Davies.  Honestly, I can't remember; I think it was a newspaper article here in Chicago when Ray was doing his "Storytellers" shows.  But I can't remember.  I just remembered the quote.

2.  Al Capone/Keith Moon...  never mind.

3.  WhoGirls' sadness:  Pete has been a crutch for my down-times for 20 years.  Here's are ones that work for me.
     - I'm One
     - How Many Friends
     - Love Is Coming Down
     - Now and Then (Psychoderelict)
     - Too Much of Anything
     - Sunrise
     - I Can't Reach You
     - Our Love Was, Is
     - I am an Animal (Empty Glass)
     - Hiding Out (White City)
     - Blue Red and Grey

DALTREY solo -
     - Come and Get Your Love
     - Ocean's Away
     - Without Your Love
     - forgive me but the title escapes; Under A Raging Moon ballad with the line "I saw somethings of your's today, with an old guitar you used to play; threw them all away"

Solo OX:  - Love is a Heart Attack (Too Late the Hero)

4.  Who likes Who?  Favorites:

     - The Who
     -  Bob Mould/Husker Du/Sugar
     - Peter Gabriel
     - Muddy Waters/Willie Dixon
     - Beatles
     - Stones
     - Beethoven

Okay campers, that's it for now.  Be cool...

Jim in Chicago

"Don't worry, smile and dance; you just can't work life out.  Don't let their moods entrance you.  Just take the wine and shout."  PT