Stuff

On Moonie film:
>Why dont we have you do this film?
>Thanx for the feelings ~  Janice

If only life was so sweet, Janice.  If only!

To Alan, thanks for the correction on Keith's quote, "The truth *as* you want
to hear it?".  I never heard it that way, but that could be because my hearing
isn't what it was, thanks to many Who records.

Jim and Pamela:  Thanks for the Husker Du suggestions.  Maybe I'll treat
myself to a Christmas present soon.

Brian in Atlanta: Thanks for the great monthly Who history. I love it.

>Hard to argue with you on this. For me, from FACE TO FACE >until MUSWELL
>is their best period...not a bad album in the lot.

Oh yes!  I'm a huge Kinks fan and I agree completely.  My personal favorite is
Arthur, but that whole period rocks!!  It's a dirty shame that they were
banned from playing stateside for most of those years.  Songs like "Waterloo
Sunset", "David Watts", and "Shangri-La" never got the exposure they should
have had in the U.S. whereas I remember being in London in '89 for a month and
I heard "Waterloo Sunset" on the radio as much as "Hotel California" is played
here.  It's a damn shame.  I met Ray Davies at a booksigning in D.C. about a
year and a half ago.  One of my big heroes in an echelon with Pete, Rog, John,
and Paul McCartney.  He was very cool and shook my hand.  Ain't life grand.
-Leo

"How do you think he does it?  I don't know.  What makes him so good?"