A Christmas Carol

Here's a review for the show from another list.  Sounds good. :)

keets

>I was treated to a spectacular and very heartwarming rendition of  A
Christmas Carol. G was fantastic company with which to grab some famous
Ray's pizza and watch Roger perform.  The show with its very basic and
very important message was full of sparkle and song.

Roger is so short but his stage presence made him seem 20 feet tall,
especially during the dream scene when he was hoisted 20 feet into the
air! There were a couple other surprises too (sorry G, I shouldn't have
blown it for you :-)

Roger was excellent.  Though there weren't any opportunities to rock or
scream, he was strong and sweet... just the way I like him!  The
production was first rate. The costumes and set were excellent. I
can't think of a better way to have started this holiday season. It was
worth every penny! Thanks G ;-)

For those of you in need of criticisms (We Know Who You Are!):
They spelled Pete's name wrong in the Playbill. (no h)They put question
marks after Who's Next and Who Are You.  They didn't have any souvenirs
with Roger's likeness aside from a pretty sparce program. (Though G and
I took that matter into our own hands at Penn Station.... hey collectors
we have a couple of rare cannot be
purchased promo posters ;-) Yeah!

BTW, The place was packed and I'm sure we weren't the only two Who
afficianados there (I'd say fans but G's not a fan ;-)  So, there you
have it...A day I will always remember (as each Who Day is!)
             God Bless Us Everyone!

             LauriWho<