Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #209

         OH MY GOD! I saw Keith Moon incarnate on Wed folks!
 I went to Slims tonight for a show of local bands here in SF. You must see a
band called ORANGER!  There drummer Jim is awesome!  Another band I saw was
called the Keeners. They did a mini version of A Quick One to close their set.
They rock too and I am just happy to see new bands carrying the torch, you
know?  IF any of you are here in SF, please look for Oranger.
    I have been meaning to comment on-line here for awhile, but sadly I have
some marriage probs & I just have not been here like I used too.
       I was so happy to meet people at the Konati show Roger did here in
Calif. that are on this digest.
   Very happy to meet Beau McCrury. And a women who does a web page on Roger,
some other folks too. Sorry I am not remembering names.
   To comment on Petes appearance on Letterman: I was thinking "Pete you don't
have to go knocking Roger so much, especially after you say how you have
aknowleged each other now and there is some love there."
  Whatever, It will always be that way, I guess...I just felt it was
disrespectful  Pete may not like the tour Roger is doing, but to make light of
it on national TV. Whats the point Pete?
  It saddened me to read an article that Emma Townshend was talking about
growing up with Pete as a dad and how Roger had never even been to his house
in all these years. I mean I know they saw alot of each other touring, studio
ect..& we don't all hang around our co-workers alot but never in his house in
how many years?
  Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere..............Janice