Pete pics...

Chuck,

   There's no need for an apology ; you didn't make any mistakes
either.There have been some who were unable to open the pics because
their browsers /email wouldn't support pictures but for the others who
could see were surely glad that you posted them.Personally, I
appreciated it very much, unable to make it there, I could atleast see
the bald and (growing)old Pete.It would be nice to put them up on some
web page.

Shashi