quoting the digest

Hi,

As a former offender of quoting the entire digest in my posts, I've always
had a soft spot ("and I've often seen him staring at it", for any fellow
Psychoderelict fans)  for those who do it, because it's quite often an
honest mistake.  The two folks who politely requested this be stopped in the
8/22 digest didn't explain exactly how to avoid it, so here goes:

FIRST, post to this address only:

  thewho@igtc.com

ALSO,

you must change to plain format, not rich text.

It's nice to see everyone getting along better on the list.

Christy