Pictures May Work After All/Quoting Digest Rant

Hello fellow listers:
   First off, i should note that the picture fiasco of the other day isn't a
total loss--- if you haven't already deleted those huge messages of
gibberish, here's an option for viewing the pictures: i tried copying the
text, beginning and ending with the "-----------" and copying it to
clipboard/notepad type program.... then saving it as a JPG file (as in, when
you get the "Save As" window, type "pete1.jpg" or something like it), and
then i tried bringing it up under a picture viewing program (VuePrint, in my
case). Guess what--- a cool picture of Pete on the House of Blues stage came
up! Let me know if this works (or doesn't work) for the rest of y'all. i
have a feeling the reason it didn't work for most of us was that the digest
broke it up into several bits....
   Also i wanted to note (and i'm about the millionth person to do so) that
you should not send a reply to the digest that quotes the entire f*#@kin
digest!!!!! This is far FAR more irritating to me than the good soul who
tried to send pictures... and it seems every other list has some dork
quoting the list from the day before. i quit this list once because it ate
up so much of my time to download, and if this keeps happening every other
day i will again. Please, folks, for all our sakes, don't do that!
   Sorry, it just had to be said, again.       peace&anarchy, jeffree