Re: Pete on Letterman

Beau McCrury <Beau.McCrury@ucop.edu> wrote:

>Well what I got out of BW's post (a good one I might add) is
>it's simply bad manners to get on network TV and trash Roger,
>the one guy who if it wasn't for, Pete wouldn't have had such
>an elustrious career.
>Both Roger and Pete have donated to charitible causes over the
>years and I don't think I'm particularly concerned with who might
>be out in front.
<snip>

Point taken.  It was in rather poor taste to go on television and
make snide remarks about your former bandmate's current project, but
this IS Pete we're talking about.  Considering the things he's said
about Roger before, the Letterman interview wasn't that bad.  And he
DID say nice things about Roger as well.  My only concern about BW's
post was that people who didn't know better might think that Pete was
a Silas Stingy type, which is not true.

-Yellow "With a watchdog on a chain" Ledbetter