Pete at HOB! Video, Review, Meeting Pete!

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said.  Chuck you said it all.

Pete's stories are very entertaining.  The band was ok.  Tracy the
guitarist/vocalist was purely eye candy for the boys.
I prefer last year's show because it was raw Townshend.

This show video taped. Platinum Entertainment owns the distribution
rights.  They said they have agreed to air the show on PBS.  It will
probably be used to raise money for the Maryville Academy. Send emails
to Platinum and beg them to release the tape.  BTW, Platinum is also
distributing "Daltrey Sings Townshend". Check out their web page.

Pete was interviewed for local news.  I understand it was broadcasted on
a Monday morning news program call "FOX thing in the morning".  He joked
about Clinton and Monica.  Anyone tape it?  They showed footage of HOB.

BTW, I MET PETE.  After last year, I finally figured out where to meet
Pete.  About six of us waited until 2:30 am.  He signed his name.  He
wouldn't say much.  At first he said no to photos. I asked again and
again.  I told him that I would donate more money to Maryville.  He
finally agreed.  I was the last fan to talk with Pete and I have a photo
with him as well.

Rodger wasn't this friendly.

Review:

http://chicagotribune.com/splash/article/0,1051,SAV-9808180245,00.html

"What ever can be wrong with kids" Pete, HOB 1998.