Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #197

Hello all WHO fans -

Wasn't Pete so awesome on Letterman....he looked so good, and played great.
Does he still have a hearing problem??

I have the maximum R&B 30 years set if anyone wants to buy it from me for $60.
I got another one at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that had the video and
shirt so I have 2 now.  E-mail me at shaggykit if interested.

And to all those going to see Pete this weekend I have one thing to say - I
hate you I hate you all - I am so JEALOUS !!!!  Think of those Who fans who
aren't as fortunate.

I am also a Led Zeppelin fan and I came home tonight to find that they were
live on MTV so I taped one song as it was just ending... went to their concert
in June and it was great!!!!  Does anybody know if they will replay that live
from the 10 spot again??

And last but not least - I got the best WHO poster today - it is huge and has
all their early poses....

 WON"T GET FOOLED AGAIN - GLORIA