Re: Pete on Letterman

N S Boyer wrote:

> I was just wondering what you all thought of Pete on Letterman.  He seemed
> to me at least to be rather disinterested in most of letterman's comments
> and jokes.

	I caught Pete's appearance as well last night on Letterman.  I liked it
so much that I almost popped onto my computer right afterwards to send
my comments in, but then I got caught up in a sex flick being shown on
the other channel afterwards, so here I am now.
	First of all, Pete looked REALLY cool in an all-black get up.  He
seemed genuingly glad to be there, and I for one thought that he was
rather amused by alot of Dave's comments or jokes.
	This holds especially true for when just immediately after a VERY
energetic version (is their any other?) of Won't Get Fooled Again where
both the house band and Pete were REALLY into the high energy jamming
bit that after Dave thanked Pete for his appearance on the show Dave
suddenly said of Pete's great performance "pretty good, Pete" Pete
looked up and laughed because I think he was HIGHLY amused by Dave's non
understanding of the whole Rock thing, but the bottom line is that Pete
looked, performed, and morale wise VERY cool on Letterman.

 The interview was also not nearly as long as I would have
> liked it to be.

	It was long as far as Letterman interviews go.

 I really enjoyed his 'New Orleans' style of WGFA, my only
> gripe being that his guitar was a little to quiet in the mix, and mostly
> you could just hear the house guitarist.

	While this is true, after chomping down back into the music after the
words "Won't Get Fooled Again" are sung Pete would bash out a REALLY
cool rock chord sound, and he was wind milling as great as ever.

> Here comes my boss.

	Is your newest boss the same as your old boss?

								Joseph