Roger Last Saturday At Konocti Harbor

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:22:26 -0700
From: Beau McCrury <Beau.McCrury@ucop.edu>
Subject: Roger Last Saturday At Konocti Harbor

I wanted to report a bit on Roger and The British Rock Symphony show this
last Saturday up at Clear Lake (Konocti Harbor). . .

. . .After the show some of us listers found out where the after concert
party was. Eventually the ones who stayed long enough all got in. . .I was
served the best screwdriver I ever had in my life there (vodka and orange
juice), much of this drink being around since
this is what Roger apparently drinks.

. . Okay enough annoyance and harassment for one sitting.

Beau (I thought he would never end) McCrury
*************
Dear Beau (as well as the rest of you who stayed well past my bedtime):

YOU BASTARDS!!!  (But I love you.)

This is what I get for wanting to get back to the Bay Area before I fell
asleep and drove my wife's car off Mount St. Helena!  (Not that I haven't
done that before, but the only reason I survived the last time I did that
was because I was wearing a helmet.)

This is the topper of a week that included:

a.  Scraping the bumper of my car at a Burger King drive-through;

b.  Having a flat tire;

c.  Paying $500 for a fan for my bedroom, that turns out to be defective;

d.  Slicing half of my middle finger off while harvesting artichokes in my
garden;

e.  Having my mother-in-law over for dinner, and;

f.  A very crappy week at the office.

The only thing that would even improve on all of this would be if either the
cable went out at 11:35 tonight or the VCR goes on the fritz (both of which
have occurred on previous occasions when members of The Who are on TV).

Anyway, did Beau have to bribe the security person (the one who looked like
a biker with a bald head and a goatee) again, in the same manner he
attempted to do so earlier in the evening?

Just curious . . .

XOXO

BW Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net