Oh, Belvedere!

Stay with me here folks, apparently this is Roger's drink.

As I mentioned earlier I got myself shoe-horned into Roger's
after concert party this last weekend and what seemed to be the
promenient drink were screwdrivers made with Belvedere vodka.

I've indulged.  Have played my drums and can say eniquevocately  the damn stuff
isn't Gordon's!  Actually I pretended a great time playing with our boys on the
remastered Face Dances album on track 13, How Can You Do It Along (Live).

For those of you who have an axe ... pick it up.

For those who don't ... there's air, fling something!

God it's really good to be gifted with really good musical taste~`)

Beau (nazdrowiee!) McCrury