Re: Rog in Los Angeles

At 03:10 AM 08/07/98 -0400, F A Malisos wrote:
>~After casing the joint, I realized that there wasn't a snow cone's chance
>in hell that I'd be able to hand Roger the note I'd written him, with an
>article on the Who & classic rock that I'd written for my school's
>newspaper.  During intermission I noticed one of the back up singers- I
>belive her name is Monica- walking through the aisle.  So I quickly
>approached her, complimented her singing, and asked her if she knew 'Mr.
>Daltrey'  She said yes, so I asked her to give him my note.  I just hope he
>gets it.

After seeing 14 shows on the tour and getting to know these people fairly
well I think I can safely say that if Monica said she would give it to him
she would have.  She is just the sweetest person (besides being a kick ass
singer IMO).  She was the one at the end of tour party that literally
insisted that I *needed* a picture with him, took my camera and me over to
him and then also actually took the picture.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger