Re: PT at the HoB

> Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 19:08:01 -0500
> From: Cheryl Posner-Weber <otter@execpc.com>
> Subject: PT at the HoB
>
> Carl,
>
> > Is there still tickets left for Petey boy? I hear they cost $175, and
> > also that Buddy Guy is playing here the same night...any news?
>
> Yes, standing-room-only tickets are $175.00 each; this show benefits the
> Maryville Academy, as did last year's PT show at the same venue.

Did I miss a digest somewhere?  Cheryl's post about going to stand
in line at 4:00am was the first I'd heard of Pete playing in Chicago
this year.  If everyone else was like me, no wonder the line wasn't
very long.

And if the SRO tickets are $175, how much are the reserved seats,
or general admission seating, whatever the HoB has, I've only
been to private parties at an HoB, and it wasn't Chicago.

How much was last year's show at the HoB?

> - --Cheryl

	Bill

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */