PT at the HoB

Carl,

> Is there still tickets left for Petey boy? I hear they cost $175, and
> also that Buddy Guy is playing here the same night...any news?

Yes, standing-room-only tickets are $175.00 each; this show benefits the
Maryville Academy, as did last year's PT show at the same venue.
Admission to the concert is for people 21 and over; I don't know how
rigorously the HoB will enforce that policy.  I also don't know if any
tickets are left.  The HoB said that capacity is 1300 people; for a
one-time only show, I don't expect that tickets will last for long (and
they went on sale Friday).  I also have no information on an opening
act, as I'm going for Pete!

--Cheryl