Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #186

  JOHN AT SLIMS in SF:
I was sooo happy to get to meet some of The Who fans that come here and post.
Very cool.  I really enjoyed the show. Loved hearing The Real Me & Young Man
Blues and Whiskey Man. My husband had never even seen The Who before. He was
impressed by John of course!
Yes, Twenty Tank is Awesome ~ Im headed there tonight again..:-)
I too was thrilled to get a photo I have of John & I together autographed. See
Emmees sight in the Future for that story. What a cool man. I really
appreciate how friendly the band is to take time to meet fans.
Well, Hope to see some of you at Rogers Show Aug 8th. Konati Harbour.
I want to meet Roger next!
Take Care!   Janice     Wanchef@aol.com