PT at Chicago's House of Blues

I hope all of you who wanted tickets got them!  My husband and I left
Madison, Wisconsin, at four a.m. yesterday to join what we thought would
be a terribly long line of PT fans.  We were pleasantly surprised, on
arriving at the HoB just before seven, to find only one person waiting
for tickets.  By noon, when the box office opened, approximately eighty
to one hundred people were waiting, but the line moved quickly, as the
HoB staff people were very efficient.  The weather was lovely, the wait
comfortable (we'd brought books and lawn chairs, and the HoB provided
coffee), and we enjoyed chatting with the fans around us.  And, best of
all, Greg, Pam the Amazing WhoGirl, Joyce, and I will all be attending
the concert on August 16th.  See you there!

--Cheryl