Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #107

Joseph DeLillo wrote:

> The drummer was Cozy Powell who played for Black Sabbath, Brian May and most
> recently played with Yngwie Malmsteen.
>
> Joe
>
> P.S.  This is my first post I'm new.

	Thanks for pulling Cozy's name off the tip of my tongue!  I was sitting
here for a good 5 minutes trying to remember it when I just gave up and
wrote the preceeding letter to the mailing list!
	I read from several of his friends and associates that Cozy loved life
and everyone who had ever met him liked him.
	Getting back to Carmine Appice......that's going to be great to see him
in Mel Gibson's produced (or directed) motion picture about the late
powerhouse drummer Keith Moon.
	It seems that it's ALWAYS the drummers that go first!!!  That's kind of
scary to me since I MYSELF am a drummer!!!

							Later all,

							Joseph