Re: Drums on Saturday's Nights...

Hey Carlos,

>I got two different responses to the same question; wich is the right
>one ?

    It was a drum machine programmed by Jon Astley and NOT Simon Phillips.

Bruce re:

>Quite right.  How silly of me, I ASSUMED that since this was a Who mailing
>list the question was about The Who's version of the song. ;)  I should
>have posted this answer on alt.music.elton-john.  The correct answer for the
>question here of course is Nigel Olsson. ;)

   Egads! You're not actually ON that list, are you? (Sorry!) Actually, there
was some stupid (aren't they all) sit-com on the other night with a couple of
guys at a masquerade party. One of them was dressed like Elton's Pinball Wizard
from the "Tommy" film. Exciting, isn't it? :)

Stoo