My Gen Meaty

re the Meaty reissue... it's a straight, unremastered mid-price
Canadian disc, which is worth getting only if you missed having
the CD version earlier, & it'd be cheaper to get a used copy.

re My Gen, it's true that the Virgin vinyl is better (and also
includes I'm A Man plus the full TKAA), but it's probably easier
to find the crap CD...  prob'ly the only way most folks can
get this now, as has been pointed out.  and even tho' the sound
blows, it might sound to you a teeny bit better than the awful
fake stereo Decca lp.  i've heard that later pressings of the
MCA CD were slightly improved over the first issues - can anyone
confirm?

don