Re: My Generation

> Regarding THE WHO SING MY GENERATION, I'd also like to know, just like
> Carolyn: Should I invest?  Won't they release it with some bonus tracks?

Gustavo:

Get it (you too, Carolyn). It doesn't look like Talmy & Polydor will
ever come to an agreement. Besides, if they do you'll have a collector's
item. So you've got nothing to lose, and one of the best (THE best,
IMHO) debut albums by a British Invasion band to gain.

--

            Cheers                ML

"We all know success/When we all find our own dreams..."
                                              Pete Townshend