First Concert

    Hi all----well my first (and worst) concert was when I had to take my
sister to see (are you sure all of you are ready for this?) The Osmond
Brothers. All the screaming girls for Donny made it just too unbearable. I
have had to see The Who seven times just to get the bad taste out of my mouth
from that one(hee hee).And The Who will HAVE to tour again because there is
still a little bad taste left.The next one was David Bowie's Fame tour- which
was ever so much better.I feel I wasted a little over two hours of my
life.Take Care---------Rhonda