Re: Rock and Roll as a buisness

How the hell is anybody going to hear about the songs if they aren't
played ont he radio????  It's not an issue of selling out,  It's a form
of exposing fans to new music.  A "sellout" to me is when a band will
crank out any kind of shit music just to get it on the radio.

Like U2 for example. After Rattle and Hum ...I don't know what the hell
they are doing.

 Just a few comments..not meant to piss anyone in particular off

Naked Eye