Sing My Generation CD

I've never seen the band on stage, but that's not MY fault: they never came
here or anywhere else nearby.  Fact is I think they NEVER came to any city
in South America.  Could anybody say if that is really true?
Anyway, my first concert ever: WHITESNAKE/OZZY/IRON MAIDEN/QUEEN - one after
the other at the same night, at Rock in Rio 1985.
Regarding THE WHO SING MY GENERATION, I'd also like to know, just like
Carolyn: Should I invest?  Won't they release it with some bonus tracks?

> think his words drive the song or is it the music?
Guess both.  I love the songs and also the lyrics to them.

Oh, yeah, and my five faves too:
LED ZEPPELIN - like'em as much as I like The "Ooo"
JETHRO TULL - lovely flute work and great lyrics/performances
BLACK SABBATH - classic work!
PINK FLOYD - need to say anything?
PEARL JAM - someone should represent the NEXT GENERATION here!
Take care you all,
Gus