?

You know, I was thinking about the way we kind of idolize the Who,
especially Pete because, well, uh, he's Pete Townshend!  (What's there not
to idolize?)  In one of my great moments of pondering,  I wondered how Pete
feels about those of us who spend our spare time devoted to him.  I would
feel a little uncomfortable if people were squabbling over the internet
about when I smashed my first guitar, or the value of an album- not that
I'm critical of us- just curious.  If anyone has any insight, it would be
welcome.

~SAMANTHA in Arcadia, CA