Re: Pete as a Lyricist

The WHO are certainly my favorite band, and there are some biases that
accompany this. But from a purly musical standpoint, trying my best to be
objective, I'd say that  Pete is around the third greatest rock lyricist
behind only Paul Simon and Bob Dylan. Roger Waters would be a close fourth.
This is really an impossible subject to quantify, and I think its really
impossdible to name a "best" lyricist because lyrics touch different people in
differnt ways, but these would be my top three. Any thoughts?
Mike