HI FROM A NEW SUBSCRIBER!

Hi,

My names Nigel and I have been a great fan of The Who for probably
twenty years. I have amassed a huge collection of memorabilia, albums,
video's and so on. I'm on the lookout now for .avi's or .mov's etc of
The Who which are the little video clips you can download from the net
or if you have a mini NASA computer set-up you can create your own. If
you have any I would appreciate it if you could pass them on to this
address NXT@CAE.Co.UK as attachments, hopefuly if I get a big enough
collection I will notify which I have for anyone else who wants them.

All the best,

Nigel.