Re: who's other favorites

other groups/people I listen to:
    groups          reasons
1. Beck            (funky, fun music, I love all the samples/and his lyrics.
The man is a genius)

2. Spice Girls      (pure pop I know but it's a way for me to unwind and I
just love the way they embrace their pop image)

3. Kinks             ( similar to the who's style , they also relax me)

4. Led Zeppelin  ( loud, used to annoy mom, although it backfires because she
likes some of zep's music)

5.the verve, mansun, reef  ( I think I like these groups for their lyrics.  as
an added bonus they're all Brits.)

6.    Hair-original broadway cast  (I'm obessed with hippies and the late 60's
counterculutre, the musical it's self might not make sense but the music is
great)

7. Jimi Hendrix   ( I just like the guitar parts.)

I probably have more but can think of any.  I listen to the who more than any
of these groups combined.  As you can see I a closet pop fan |(shhhh, don't
tell anyone) .  I
peace
Jill