Who Internet interview broadcast Sunday 4/12

Dear Friends,

Just got this via private mail:

>I noticed the who "in the studio" internet broadcast and thought you
>might be interested.  You'll need RealPlayer (www.real.com) to hear it.

[SNIP]

>=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
>+ All times Central Time +
>=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
>=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
>4. MUSIC

[snip]
>Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey and John Entwistle - join Q102 DJ Redbeard
>"In the Studio" to discuss "The Best of The Who, Part One."
>Sun. April 12 - 8:00 pm
>http://www.audionet.com/shows/inthestudio

If you'd like to see the complete AudioNet Newsletter for non-Who subjects
(other musicians, business, sports, etc.) just e-mail me.

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend