Re: The Who On VH1 And Lies

I have heard both of these storys and I often wonder which is true.  Just
look at petes past about things he has said.  He often changes his storys.
I kind of remember Pete once saying that it is his life and  if he does
not like what happened he can say somthing different or change his story
any time he feels.  So we may never know.
Ryan

"If I gave you everything that I owned and asked for nothing in return
would you do the same for me as I would for you?  Or take me for a ride,
and strip me of everything including my pride, but spirit is something
that no one destroys." (SW & JC).