Daltrey at the Beacon Theatre w/ the British Rock Symphony

Hey, does everyone know that Roger will be headlining the British Rock
Symphony Tour starting at the Beacon Theatre in NYC April 22nd.

I just called to get my tickets. Yahoo !
It's sold out too. Im getting tickets through some dude I know.
Anyway, there's a picture of Roger in the life section of USA today
newspaper.
What are you waiting for ?
Go check it out !

I heard it's a 60 piece orchestra which will be playing music of the
Stones, Zep, Floyd, WHO->, Doors, and a couple others.

Im not sure where else the tour is going, but in the paper it says it's
a 25 city tour.
Hopefully they will come to Hartford, CT too. Meadows Music theatre.
Perfect for a Orchestra.