1973 Largo show

Does anyone know whether the Taking the Capitol Boot (at Largo?
Maryland?) has recorded material from the phily show that king bisciut
is going to release, or whether the c.d. contains no phily material
whatsoever?  If so, do you know what songs were from philly?  Just
wondering.

	Secondly, because quality of that particular boot is somewhat below
average, I have trouble hearing things clearly.  On several occassions
in my automobile I wonder whether I hear Roger singing at least one or
more verses on I'm One. It's clear that Pete beings singing, but in the
middle it begins to sound a little like Rog.  Did Rog sing on that song
(at all)?