Chinese Eyes

I was searching in Amazon.com for book titles,
and for the fun of it I searched under Townshend
which led me to find the listings of all his albums
and what I found was a listing of "Chinese Eyes"
as a re-mastered offer. According to the list, it
was copyrighted in 1995.

I didn't know that it was even remastered. Does
anyone have a copy that was remastered?

I'd like to check it out and see what it sounds like.
12.98 for Cd, 7.98 for cassette.....Hmmmmm.....
Not a bad price for a remastered version of that album, eh?