Sam's Sham

> The KINKS?!?  That's like saying Who vs. Sam the Sham.....

TVC:

Well, now we all know you are utterly and completely unfamiliar with The
Kinks. Ray Davies is one of the few writers in Townshend's league.
Waterloo Sunset is perhaps the most perfect Pop song ever recorded.
VILLAGE GREEN stands up nicely beside SELL OUT.
I suggest you listen to a few of Kinks albums, like ARTHUR or MUSWELL
HILLBILLIES. You might find you've changed your mind afterwards. One can
only hope...

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend