To Alan and his scoffing comment...

Alan,
     When I mentioned that Lennon said 'Honkey Tonk Woman' was bluesy, I
was comparing it next to the Stones' other material, and not the Who's.  If
you would take the time and read things properly, you would have understood
that.  I only mentioned this remark in the first place to make a dig at
Jagger's dancing. So, you needn't tell me that WGFA, or any other Who song,
is harder.  I know that, any simpleton would.  So, next time, before we go
making our little coughing noises, make sure you understand what is fully
implied by the previous speaker.
     As if I need someone to tell me the Who rock way harder than the
Stones! I found your remark to be very insulting.  I wouldn't be on this
list if I thought the Stones' rocked harder than the Who.  I even mentioned
that it was the Who's performance on the Stones' R&R Circus that showed me
how deficient the Stones' were in comparison to the Who.
     Think before you speak next time.

Curtly Yours,

Jennifer Fox