guitar and your pen

hey guys- i was just sitting here and i thought to myself, wouldn't it be
great if pete and the rest of em got back together and wrote more songs and
made more albums- then i thought again, i think i'm just dreaming, but
there's always a way for things to come out right- so i've got a plan (join
with me or not) to write pete a letter and urge him to get back together with
the rest of the group, but one letter can't do it all. so i ask you to write
him a letter with me, cuz if we get enough letters in there- i think it could
happen, here's his address:

EEL PIE STUDIOS
THE BOATHOUSE
RANELEGH DRIVE
TWICKENHAM
TW1 QZ

it only takes a few min. for you to write a letter, chill all

peace out
judsy