Simon Townshend Info

Alright Simon Townshend fans!!!

I was fortunate enough to attend Simon and Ben's last two in-store
appearances, King of Prussia PA and Annapolis MD. The turn out for KoP was
pretty dissappointing but Annapolis was better. The sets were the same; TWII,
So Sleep, Medicine, Save Me From Me and Ecstacy Heaven. Performance-wise, the
shows were EXCELLENT!! I have seen this written about Simon before, and I
will reiterate it here, the passion he has for his music is beyond belief.
How he can play with such emotion in front of 10 people as he does in front
of 18,000 is extraordinary and always makes each show special. I have yet to
be dissappointed in a single one of his shows.

At the Annapolis in-store, I spoke with Kimball and he supplied me with the
remaining itinerary for this short promo tour. I believe this will be it
until the band tour begins in early November. Although some of this has been
previously posted, here it is again (of course some of this may change
between now and then):

Mon 9/29 Sometime during the day, WONE in Akron will air a taped interview
with Simon. You Akron folks need to call to find out what time it will be
aired (this will also be good support for Simon).

Mon 9/29 5:00 PM   Simon will be live in the studio for an interview on WRQX
(106.9 FM) in Canton Ohio.

Tues 9/30 at approximately 12:20 PM Simon will be live in the studio on WNCX
(98.5 FM) in Cleveland Ohio.

Wed 10/1 sometime between Noon and 1:00 PM Another live in studio, this time
on WCBR in Chicago

Fri 10/3 at 3:00 PM, Live in studio on WYEP (what city is this in?)

Sat 10/4 at a currently unknown time, Live in studio on WPIT in Pittsburgh.

Sat 10/4 9:00 PM A SET, A GIG, A PERFORMANCE!!!  Pittsburgh is fortunate to
get a Simon and Ben show at The Rosebud. GO SEE THEM!!!!

Cheers,

Bill Bedzyk