The Who and media

At least here in brazil, the who is completely ignored by the media. I
am 17 years old and I NEVER saw the who on the television. And do you
know how many times I listened to a Who song on the radio? ONCE. Well,
listening to that song (it was Substitute) made me look for who records
and turned me on the Who aficcionado you know. Yeah, I was pretty lucky.
:)

By the way, browsing through a local store I found THICK AS A BRICK,
from Jethro Tull. My first contact with that band. I really loved it.
Anybody there likes the band?

See ya,

Lucas Bleicher