Simon and Ben at Sam Goody's in King Of Prussia

I went to the In-store performance at Sam Goody's in King Of Prussia,
PA, yesterday.

They played "The Way It Is", "So Sleep", "Medicine", "Save Me From Me",
and
"Ecstasy Heaven".  Ecstasy Heaven was absolutely beautiful.  It was so
cool
to be that close to them - we were about 5 feet away during the show.

I got to talk to Simon and Ben.  I also got autographs from both of
them, and
I even got my picture taken with both of them!!!

My advice - do all you can to get to an stb in-store performance.
Because
I'm sure these types of small intimate meet-n-greet shows won't last for
long.

The next in-store is on Sept 27, in the Annapolis mall, Annapolis MD, at
noon.

To find out additional dates you can call the stb hot-line
1-800-798-8989.

Sue