Simon & Ben

Saw Simon & Ben at the King of Prussia store appearance yesterday.

Set List:
The Way it is, So Sleep, Medicine, Save me from me, Ecstasy Heaven

The turn out wasn't great but meeting Simon & Ben was.  The autographed a=
nd
took pictures with all who wanted too.  They hung out for at least 45
minutes after the show was over.  Had a great time.  =

Simon  will be back for a tour with the entire band on a month.  For thos=
of you in the New York Metro area interested he will be at the Mercury
Lounge in NY on November 7th.  They will also hit Philly but do not have
the dates ironed out yet.  =

Anyone that can get out to these in-stores I truly think you should.  It =
is
quite an experience.  Worth the day off.

Kathleen