The Who in Italy

Hello everybody,
my name's Marco, I'm 18-years-old and I live in Rome.
I would ask you something about the gig that The Who
should have done in Milan, the 23th of May 1997.
Why didn't they come anymore? It would have been
a fantastic occasion to see the Greatest Rock 'n' roll
Band in the World in my country. I hope they will
come in Italy (possibly also in Rome, not only in Milan)
because they have a lot of fans here and they have
been in Italy only one time in the far 1967.
Thanx and bye!  Marco

e-mail: daretti@flashnet.it