>Re: Deep Love "My Generation"

The picture sleeve from the Polydor 45 I have seen has an orange sticker
that says "The Music From The CALiPPO TV Commercial", and features the 1965
Who/Shel Talmy version of My Generation, NOT the deep love remix.

It was the 1965 version that was used in a commercial in the UK at the time
of the Hyde Park Concert.  I don't recall what product was being pushed in
that commercial but it reminded me of the "mentos" type commercials seen in
the states.

BTW the flip side of this record is a live version of Pinball Wizard from
Live at Leeds University Feb. 14, 1970.